Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Studs! I thought I would give them a try again... I attatched them and then hammered them with a rounded hammer it makes them seem more like bubbles to me. Little metal bubbles.

I attemped a more 3 dimentional design, I intended it to be a part of a pair of earrings, but one was great (this one) and the other not so much. This one feels very african to me, I really like it on.


More little metal bubbles...
Bubbles on earrings. the bottom ones are gorgeous on, super long. Not sure if I like the 2 on one and 1 on the other, I like it, but not sure it will happen again. What do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. the first one seems medieval... like armor. I love the "metal bubbles" but I just can't get over how cool the chain around the leather is. I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear KB,

    My name is Arnold San Jose, and I work for City Style House LLC. We are in the process of creating a recycled garment showroom and clothing loan program for fashion students and stylists in the San Francisco Bay Area. With the help of local designers, such as yourself, we hope to create an outlet to showcase San Francisco's talent, while creating a sustainable future.

    We are asking if your company would be interested in donating any old, slightly damaged, or sampled jewelry so that we may succeed in conserving our natural resources. In return, Metro~Metal will receive publicity and as well as access to the photos that showcase your jewelry. We do NOT resell, so your jewelry will be returned to you in the condition that it was sent to us.

    Through this program, we can showcase your jewelry in a photoshoots and music videos. If you have any questions feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you and establishing this partnership.

    Best,
    Arnold San Jose

    “…celebrate fashion’s surprising influence on our daily lives and the fashion industry’s underutilized power to change the world. The global apparel and accessories market generates revenue over $1.3 trillion annually, yet less than half of 1% is classified as sustainable.” - Global Action Through Fashion

    ReplyDelete