Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here are some more images, these are made from the vintage buttons I posted some time ago. I press them into wax and then cast them into bronze, and silver. I'm looking into plating, because though I love the look of bronze, it gets so dirty so fast, and plating will add value, plus, I think I can plate them when they are slightly oxidized to they may keep the antiqued look... we'll see

Ooooh shark teeth, I've been wanting to make these forever, I molded them directly from the actual teeth using a heat resistant glue, they came out sooooo good! I make a pendant out of one of them it's so cute, yet so fierce!

Daggars! I've been using these for a while, I bought these little brass daggars, used them for earrings, sewing on to leather, and other various things, so I made them a little thicker, molded them and now they are all mine!!! mua a a a. I do, however, plan on carving my own pair, because I don't have a mirrored version to make earrings. Now, they are identical, and I don't love that, also, I want them to be textured on both sides, and now they are only one sided...

No comments:

Post a Comment