Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back in the swing!

Hello!
It's been a while. I have finally started an Etsy page, http://www.etsy.com/shop/MetroMetal. Please check it out! Also I've been selling some pieces at Wonderland SF http://www.wonderlandsf.com/ It's this great little shop/gallery, that showcases local designers and artists! It is jam packed with awesome stuff, clothing, jewelry, paintings, accessories, t-shirts, any of you locals definitely should take a peek! Here are some of the things I have there now...


These are brass findings that I drill holes in were I want the chain to hang from, and adhere the leather to one side. I find them at General bead, they have loads and loads of funky brass stuff there. I love it!





















I sew all of the chain on to the leather by hand, and any stitching is gold thread, done with my machine.









These are brass hoops that I cut out and texture like, well a feather, and a leaf, couldn't decide what I wanted and I think it's a pretty good mix between both. They have Sterling silver ear wires.






No comments:

Post a Comment